OUR INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS
Hungary Budapest Metro and Suburban Railway
Our technology has been successfully applied to the metro and suburban railway system in Budapest, Hungary by our local applicator, Resysten. After nearly a year of follow-up testing, the overall bacterial counts by ATP meter decreased by more than 90%. As a prominent public health achievement, this result was presented to the Health Ministers of participating countries at 3rd CEEC-China Health Ministers’ Meeting  and its exhibition on June 19, 2017. The strategic cooperation agreement is signed under the witness of the Health Minister of China and the Economic Minister of Hungary to develop the Central and East European markets together.
1. 3rd CEEC-China Health Ministers’ Meeting
On June 19, 2017, the 3rd CEEC-China Health Ministers’ Meeting was held in Budapest. Deputy Prime Minister of China Liu Yandong and Deputy Prime Minister of Hungary Zsolt Semjén attended the opening ceremony and delivered speeches. With the theme of “Promoting the Health of All People”, theMeeting issued the “Budapest Declaration of the 3rd CEEC-China Health Ministers’ Meeting”.
Attikon University General Hospital (Greece)
We helped the hospital control the pathogenic risk in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) by using our anti-microbial photocatalyst coating. The total bacteria counts reading declined by approximately 82% and the pass rate increase 245% (P<0.05).
1. During the test, Room A occupied 50% and Room B occupied 100%. Within a few weeks after the coating, no patients in Room A but hospital still kept performing the same disinfection procedure as usual. It can be found that the pass rate of Room A has improved during this time. Room B remains full, but the pass rate is significantly better than that before the coating and the control Room A.
2. Both bacterial counts reading and pass rate improving achieved statistic significant result according to statistic criterion.
Akron’s Children Hospital
We helped the Akron’s Children Hospital  eliminate the fatal superbugs and sensitized chemical contaminant in air to reduce the cross infection  and asthma  risk of the Children. Our airDefender TiO2 Photocatalyst solution is a very efficient agent in purifying air.
1. Akron’s is the biggest US children hospital, honored as the best US children hospital in 2015-2016 by US News.
2. According to the incomplete statistics, cross-infection increase the healthcare system cost exceed 130B USD every year in US.
3. High incidence of asthma has been observed for many years, and air pollutant is deemed to be the major inducement.
Emory University Healthcare Group
The hospital of Emory University Healthcare Group eliminating the pathogenic risk in the environment by using our anti-microbial hygienic coating. Total infection rate declined by approximately 30%1, the EENT, UTI reducing achieved statistical significance (P<0.05)2, even in small data set3. URI reducing more than 70% in the study.4
1. There were fewer total infections for the full year after applying the coating (n=185) compared with the year prior to applying the coating (n=275).
2. Both EENT, UTI and total infection reducing achieved statistic significant result according to statistic criterion.
3. The facility has 250 beds, infections were monitored and recorded according to well-established institutional protocols
4. URI recorded a more than 70% reducing in the study, but the P-Value of the result is 0.16 > 0.05 due to strong outside environment influence and small sample dataset.
Children’s Hospital of Shanghai
Researches was done in Children’s Hospital of Shanghai in Shanghai city. Three areas including the wards, staff recreation room and mist room was coated with our solutions. The research was done without any special treatment applied to the hospital and the hospital was open to patients and the public as usual. A reduction in bacterial countin most of the areas were recorded.
airDefender™ is currently available in many other countries, such as Canada, China, Dubai, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Macau, Malaysia, Malta, New Zealand, Qatar, Spain, Taiwan, and South America. Large shopping malls, clinics, bookstores, after-school care centers and small local retails are discovering the value of airDefender in protecting their families, employees and customers internationally.